The following table lists the registration fees for each category of participants:
|Representatives of||Registration fee||Before April 30, 2012|
|NOTE: All values are expressed in U.S. dollars|
|ICA member international organizations||600||550|
|ICA member international organizations||700||650|
|ICA member Panamanian organizationes||500||450|
|Non-ICA member Panamanian organizations||600||550|
|Accompanying (only for the closure dinner)||90||90|
The Registration Fee aloud you to:
- Registration to the activity.
- Special rate at the venue hotel.
- Participation in all the Conferences, Panels, Sectoral and Thematic Forums.
- Briefcase with materials included.
- CD with the papers presented during the event.
- Certificate of participation.
- Business contacts with national, international and sectoral organizations, as well as developing agencies and NGO`s
- Inauguration Cocktail and cultural activities.
- Coffee breaks and refreshmentes.
- Closure Dinner (for Argentinian participants applies only for the rates 3 and 5)
50% discount on the current fee for youth participants at the II Cooperative Summit.
In order to make the effective valid, register regularly on our on-line siste. International participants must also send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting the application of the discount. The participants that qualify for the discount and are Panamanian, must write to Inés Ortega to the following email: email@example.com.
The email must have attached a scanned copy of the ID (preferably passport) of each registered youth participant. This ID must be presented at the moment of requesting materials at the event. Please indicate in the email the number of your registry folio.
Participants younger than 30 years of age at the time of the event, are eligible for the discount.
This discount applies for participants who belong to the same organization. Groups registered on our online system will have the discount applied automatically. One free inscription will be provided for every eleven participants.